The process of registering a company in the Republic of Moldova
In accordance with the active legislation of the Republic of Moldova, the following are eligible to become entrepreneurs
- Citizens of the Republic of Moldova without any obligations towards the state;
- Any foreign citizen without any obligations towards the state;
- A group of individuals with or without citizenship (a group of partners);
- Any individual or legal entity in accordance with its goals and the legislation.
Individuals occupying administrative posts that take decision in regards to the entrepreneurial activities or that have a direct influence on the outcomes of events in this field are not permitted to engage in entrepreneurial activity.
An individual may engage in entrepreneurial activity without registering a legal entity if he:
- Received an entrepreneurial patent;
- Has registered a sole proprietorship;
- Has registered an owner-operated farm;
- Is engaged in individual business activity;
- Represents a limited partnership with one or more individuals and / or legal entities;
- Is a collective company with one or more physical and / or legal entities.
Entrepreneurial activity with under the status of a legal entity may be carried out under the following legal organization forms:
- Joint-stock company;
- Limited Liability Company;
- Production cooperative;
- Lease enterprise;
- State enterprise and municipal enterprise.
The following documents must be presented to register a legal entity:
- Application for registration;
- Identity card;
- Decision on the establishment of a legal entity and its constituent documents, in duplicate;
- Notification from the National Commission for the Financial Market for insurance agencies, social and pension funds, and credit organizations;
- Confirmation of payment of registration tax.